Why you Should Hire Me?
I CAN AID STUDENTS TAKING PROCTORED EXAMS
- Proficient in CollegeBoard AP Calculus AB, AP Calculus BC & AP Statistics exams.
- Skilled with International Baccalaureate Math Exams: IB Maths HL & IB Maths SL
- Can intentionally answer a few problems incorrectly at the student’s request.
- Can text solutions to the student while he/she is taking a proctored exam.
- Can purposely obtain grades below an A (ex: B+, B, C+, C-) upon request.
- For timed exams and assignments, I can stretch out the time to a plausible length before submitting it.
- Have reliable software that can change my IP address to match the closest major city near the student.
- I have exceptional multiple-choice exam-taking skills as I have mastered the various techniques used to make calculated guesses for the correct option in standardized exams such as the SAT & GRE.
- I have no problem with requests to solve sample problems upfront to prove my knowledge & proficiency of the course concepts.
- I can provide glowing references & strong examples of work done for past clients to verify my academic skills.
- I can also provide, upon request, full detailed calculations with explanations for solutions to the problems worked on.
- I am quite skilled and adept in using multiple modernized educational platforms and software including but not limited to: Brightspace | MyStatLab | D2L | WebAssign | Canvas | MyMathLab | Blackboard | ALEKS
- Can format term papers and discussion posts in APA | MLA | Harvard | Chicago | Vancouver | OSCOLA | IEEE format.
I CAN VERIFY MY ACADEMIC KNOWLEDGE & SKILLS
PROOF OF MY EXPERTISE IN ACADEMIC WORK
I HAVE PAID ACCESS TO OVER 15 STUDY-HELP WEBSITES AND MATHEMATICAL SOFTWARE:
- I have multiple paid subscriptions to a wide range of academic tutoring resources including Chegg, Quizlet, CourseHero, Brainly, Grammarly, Study.com, Bartleby, Slader, Transtutors, Slideshare, StudocU, Turnitin, Academia, SymboLab, WolframAlpha, and Scribd to help provide guidance to solving exam & homework questions that I may not immediately know.
- However, I am smart enough to not blatantly plagiarize solutions online but rather write them in my own unique words, formatting, & mathematical terminology.
- I have access to a very sophisticated graphing calculator as well as various mathematical software that provides step-by-step solutions to complex mathematical problems within seconds, allowing me to provide exact solutions to the student in a timely manner.
- I have very neat handwriting and a high-quality mobile scanner app that allows me to scan written solutions in very legible high-definition JPG, PNG, or PDF formats.
I WRITE LIKE A PROFESSIONAL
- Approximately 98% of the time, I write all my texts & emails in grammatically correct U.S. English with proper punctuation with the occasional typo.
- Unlike some alleged “U.S.-based tutors,” I do NOT write using broken English or grammatically incorrect texting shorthand (example: “wut u need help wit??”).
- The same way I write my ad in proper American English is the same way I always text and email people.
- I can guide students on formatting & writing term papers, essays, and discussion posts in APA | MLA | Chicago | Harvard format.
- If the tutor you’re checking out constantly writes using egregiously horrendous grammar, do you honestly think it’s a good idea to trust them to help you do well in your class?
I AM A BORN & RAISED UNITED STATES CITIZEN & RESIDENT
- Unlike some tutors advertising online, I am a native-born and raised Italian-American U.S. citizen and New Jersey resident with an authentic natural U.S. American accent.
- I have received a full American education from an NJ Elementary School, an NJ middle school, an NJ high school, and 2 NJ universities.
I SPEAK LIKE A GENTLEMAN
I have absolutely no reservations with allowing interested students the opportunity to analyze & assess my intonations & inflections | erudite diction | unique vocabulary & word choice | suburban upper-middle-class American accent | tone | pitch | articulation to get a better idea of the way I present myself.
I HAVE A UNIQUE VOICEMAIL GREETING
If you call my phone number and I don’t pick up the phone in time, then my voicemail recording will play.
I recorded my voicemail message in my own voice introducing myself as Leo Morelli and explaining my services.
A professional tutor running a serious business should have a unique voicemail greeting regarding their services.
I’M POLITE & WELL-MANNERED:
I consider myself to be a very well-mannered and polite person.
I always try to speak & text in a clean proper matter without using any obscenities or R-rated language.
Please be wary of anyone using inappropriate R-rated language (example: f-bombs, C U Next Tuesday, sh*t).
A professional tutor should carry himself / herself with dignity and class.
MY AVAILABILITY & RELIABILITY
- I can accommodate immediate tutoring requests, 1-24 hour, and 1-30-day deadlines; depending on my availability.
- I can schedule live real-time online sessions and meet deadlines in an impressively timely fashion.
- I can provide quick notifications and updates of progress made in the student’s class via email | text | phone calls.
- I can also be available for the entire Winter 2022 | Spring 2022 | Summer 2022 | Fall 2022 semesters to tutor students.
I ALWAYS ACCEPT CALLS
- I have no problem speaking with potential clients on the phone.
- I have an authentic suburban upper-middle-class American accent, similar to the actor: Ben Stein.
- Be wary of so-called “tutors” who refuse to accept any phone calls or have a strict “text / email only” policy.
- These “text-only” / “email-only” tutors are usually located outside the U.S. and are afraid their foreign accent will expose their true nationality.
SCHOOLS FROM WHICH I'VE HELPED STUDENTS IN
As of 2022, I have tutored and helped students enrolled at the following U.S. universities | community colleges | county & city colleges | schools | for-profit institutions listed below in alphabetical order:
A - C
American Public University System (APUS) | Arizona State | Ashford | Brigham Young | Brown | Broward | California State (Fullerton) | Capella | Chamberlain (Illinois) | Colorado Technical | Columbia | Columbia Southern | Cornell
D - K
Dallas College | Dartmouth | DeVry | Excelsior College | Florida International | Florida State | Full Sail | Georgia State | Grand Canyon | Harvard | Houston Community College | Ivy Tech Community College | Kaplan | Kennesaw State | Kent State
L - T
Liberty | Lone Star College System | Kaplan | Miami Dade | Michigan State | CUNY | State University of New York (SUNY) | Northern Virginia | Ohio State | University of Phoenix (UOP) | Penn State | Princeton | Purdue (Davenport) | San Diego State | San Francisco State | San Jose State | Southern New Hampshire | Southern Nevada | Stanford | St. Petersburg | Strayer | Texas Tech
Alabama | Arizona | California (UC) | Central Florida | Chicago | Cincinnati | Florida | Houston | Illinois (Urbana-Champaign) | Iowa | Maryland | Minnesota | Michigan | North Texas | Pennsylvania | Southern Florida | Texas |Toronto
U - Z
UCLA Extension | Utah State | Utah Valley | Valencia | Walden U | Wake Technical | Western Governors | Wilmington | Yale